All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn my first book, Separated by the War: The Cave, ten-year-old brothers are separated during a battle between Yankee and Rebel forces on their isolated farm. The boys are then raised in distant homes. They are reunited during a conflict with the Flower Society ten years later. Unkwn to them, one of their sisters survived. Separated by the War: Steamboats tells the story of the survivor of that tragic battle on their farm. Believing that she is the sole survivor, she enlists the aid of a tribe of Comanche Indian traders to help her on the farm and to escape the renegades that raided the war-torn land during the war as she tries to find her father's oldest brother in the Big Bend of Texas.
- Author(s)Richard D Arnold
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight717 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.