Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis year, the Minnesota State Fair - where the heady aroma of grease, beer, and livestock compels folks to consume anything on a stick - has become a murder scene. Someone has poisoned the newly crowned Milkfed Mary, Queen of the Dairy, while her regal likeness was getting carved into Grade A salted butter - a Fair tradition. Will Mira James discover who killed the malicious teen pageant queen? You bet your last deep-fried Nut Goodie.
- Author Biography<strong>Jessica (Jess) Lourey</strong> is best known for her critically-acclaimed Murder-by-Month mysteries, which have earned multiple starred reviews from <em>Library Journal </em>and <em>Booklist, </em>the latter calling her writing a splendid mix of humor and suspense. A tenured professor of creative writing and sociology, Jess lives in Minneapolis with her family. <em>Salem's Cipher, </em>the first book in her thrilling Witch Hunt series, hits stores September 2016. You can find out more at www.JessicaLourey.com.</p> </p>
- Author(s)Jess Lourey
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationWoodbury, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMidnight Ink
- Weight286 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.