All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the potential of ferrocement as a construction material; gives details of how septic tanks and aquaprivy waste treatment and soil disposal units are designed and constructed; and gives details of other low-cost sanitation options.
- Author BiographySimon Watt is a civil engineer with extensive experience working in the UK, Australia, Canada, India, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea and Thailand.
- Author(s)Simon Watt
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1984
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight170 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.