CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionTake your understanding of French language and culture to the next level with SEQUENCES. With more cultural content than traditional Intermediate / Advanced textbooks, the text's thematic threads are devoted to mature, interesting topics that intertwine the study of grammar and culture with highly contextualized discussions of specific films and pertinent authentic readings. SEQUENCES exposes you to recent French films, pertinent readings about the films, and activities that empower you to discover the many facets of French and Francophone life while improving your communication, grammar and vocabulary skills.
- Author BiographyDr. Bissi?re is an associate professor of French at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Her degrees include a Ph.D. in French from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and an M.A. in English from the Universite d'Aix-en-Provence, and she is Agregee de l'Universite in English. She has published articles on the 18th century and women's education and is the co-editor of a 2006 special issue of Women in French Studies entitled French/Francophone Culture and Literature Though Film. She includes film in her teaching at all levels of the curriculum. Dr. Bissi?re is a member of Women in French and serves on the Executive Council of the American Association of Teachers of French.
- Author(s)Michele Bissiere
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight703 g
- Width204 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.