All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.45
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.71
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.32
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.82
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.26
About this product
- DescriptionSerendip takes us on a rich and rewarding journey through Sri Lanka's traditional foods, its family-oriented culture and its colourful approach to life. Acclaimed chef Peter Kuruvita reaches deep into kitchen experiences with his grandmother and aunties, and has travelled the markets and stalls of the lush green island, to bring us this comprehensive collection of Sri Lankan recipes and a host of heart-warming stories. Offering Sri Lankan curries of every kind, as well as traditional snacks, breads and sticky sweet treats, Serendip is a treasury of spicy meals and tasty morsels.
- Author BiographyBorn in London to an Austrian mother and Sri Lankan father, acclaimed chef Peter Kuruvita spent much of his childhood in Sri Lanka acquiring idyllic memories of family, fun and happy hours spent in the kitchen with his grandmother. His teenage years in Australia led into a career as a chef that has taken him from Sydney to prestigious restaurants in London, the USA, Fiji, Lord Howe and Hayman Islands, Bali and back to Sydney's impressive Flying Fish Restaurant. Peter's passion for Sri Lankan cuisine is evident in Serendip's fine collection of traditional recipes drawn from his family's kitchens as well as his travels to various regions of the island nation.
- Author(s)Peter Kuruvita
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.