All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionEisenstein's virtual map of the world of all cinema-related media.
- Author Biography| http://www.kracauer-lectures.de/en/sommer-2014/antonio-somaini/ target= _blank > Antonio Somaini is professor of film and visual culture studies at the Universit Sorbonne[-]Nouvelle Paris 3.|| http://www.sergei-eisenstein.com/page38.html target= _blank > Naum Kleiman is director of the Film Museum in Moscow, director of the Eisenstein Center, and editor of the Russian editions of some of Eisenstein's most important theoretical works.
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleFilm Theory in Media History
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note1 black and white; 126 full color.
- Weight1061 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byAntonio Somaini,Naum Kleiman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.