All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $24.35Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are a long-time serger owner or someone who has recently purchased a serger (or removed it from your closet), Serger Sewing Basics is the comprehensive guide for exploring your creative options. With detailed step-by-step photos and illustrations, author Carol Zentgraf demystifies owning and using a serger allowing you to take your sewing to new dimensions. With Serger Sewing Basics, you'll learn: * The anatomy of a serger * Serger setup and threading * Qualities of threads and needles and when to use them * Multiple stitches such as overlock, flatlock, rolled edge, cover stitch, chain stitch and more * Decorative, quilting, and heirloom serging techniques Rest assured this must-have reference guide will eliminate your fear of owning and using a serger. Loaded with tips and hints for success, Serger Sewing Basics will help build your serging confidence and enjoyment. And to help you show off your newfound skills, delve into creating any or all of the 13 delightful home decor projects for your kitchen, living room and bedroom. Success is right at your fingertips.
- Author BiographyCarol Zentgraf is a freelance designer from Peoria, Illinois who specializes in sewing, fabrics and decorating. She has worked in the sewing industry for many years and is a regular contributor to DRG sewing books.
- Author(s)Carol Zentgraf
- PublisherHouse of White Birches
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBerne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHouse of White Birches
- Content Note220 colour illustrations
- Weight287 g
- Width204 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.47Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.