All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSerial Agencies investigates how public and academic reactions to The Wire have contributed to the narrative's serial evolution and cultural performance.
- Author BiographyFrank Kelleter is Chair of the Department of Culture and Einstein Professor of North American Cultural History at John F. Kennedy Institut, Freie Universitat Berlin. His main fields of interest include the American colonial and Enlightenment periods, theories of American modernity, and American media and popular culture since the 19th century.
- Author(s)Frank Kelleter
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZero Books
- Weight163 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.