All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSerial Memoir chronicles the phemen of seriality in memoir, a transition in life writing toward repeated acts of self-representation in the later twentieth century. Such a shift demonstrates a new way to understand and represent constantly-shifting subjectivities and their ambivalent relationship to the concept and structure of the archive.
- Author BiographyNicole Stamant is Assistant Professor of English at Agnes Scott College, USA. Her articles on life writing and American literature have appeared or are forthcoming in ARIEL, MELUS, a/b: Auto/Biography, South Central Review, and The Hemingway Review.
- Author(s)Nicole Stamant
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/06/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.