All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will help investment professionals pass the Uniform Combined State Law Examination. It contains twelve practice exams and a study guide. The sample questions are the type that are most likely to appear on the Series 66 exam and are in the same format as those on the exam. The questions are straightforward multiple choice questions with four choices and one best answer. Part I of this book contains the sample exams with a total of 1,200 questions, the equivalent of twelve complete 100-question Series 66 exams. Each 100-question practice test is followed by the answer key. After the answer key, the practice exam is displayed with the answers shown. The questions by topic are in the same proportion as the topic weightings on the Series 66 exam Part II of this book has a study guide in outline form. There is a section for each topic covered on the Series 66 exam, including Ecomic Factors and Business Information; Investment Vehicle Characteristics; Client Investment Recommendations and Strategies; and Laws, Regulations, and Guidelines, including Prohibition on Unethical Business Practices. The study guide includes details on the math formulas needed for the test.
- Author BiographyPhilip Martin McCaulay has sold thousands of study guides and practice exam books in the fields of pensions, investments, finance, real estate, math, and massage therapy; including over thirty category top-100 bestsellers for Amazon's Kindle platform. His books on the Series 6, 7, 63, 65, and 66 exams are top-25 bestsellers in the professional study guide category. His books are in the holdings of libraries all over the world including the Library of Congress. He has also written category bestsellers in card games, history, and cooking. Philip Martin McCaulay is an actuary with a BA in Mathematics from Indiana University. He is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSA), an Enrolled Actuary (EA), a Fellow of the Conference of Consulting Actuaries (FCA), and a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries (MAAA). He is an elected member of the Society of Actuaries Pension Section Council and serves on the Pension Section Communication Team. He is the editor of the Society of Actuaries Pension Section News. He volunteers to write, publish, and ship free copies of books to troops and military families through Operation Paperback.
- Author(s)Philip Martin McCaulay
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1084 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.