Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionRecently, series compensation is widely used in transmission. However, this creates several problems to conventional protection approaches.This book presents a comprehensive distance and overcurrent protection approach for series compensated transmission line using support vector machine (SVM).SVM is considered as a new powerful Artificial Intelligence (AI) technique. In a short period of time, SVM has been applied to numerous applications such as transformer faultdiagsis, power system disturbances, relay coordination, transient stability of power system and fault classification of transmission line. This is due to the advantages of SVM over traditional approaches. The SVMs are trained with different kernel functions with different parameter values to get the most optimized model. Simulation studies have been considered for different operating conditions, including wide variations of load angle, fault inception angle, fault resistance and fault location.In addition to series compensated transmission line protection studies, the book also includes fault analysis of high voltage transmission linewithout compensation.
- Author(s)Almoataz Y Abdelaziz,Amr M Ibrahim,Mohamed Ramadan
- PublisherLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.