All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for experienced students and researchers in the social sciences who wish to refresh or extend their understanding of statistics, and to apply advanced statistical procedures using SPSS or R. Key theory is reviewed and illustrated with examples of how to apply these concepts using real data.?
- Author BiographyThomas Baguley is Professor of Experimental Psychology at Nottingham Trent University, UK. He is an experimental psychologist working particularly on the statistical or mathematical modelling of long-term memory and spatial cognition. He has over 20 years of teaching and research experience and is Editor of the British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology.
- Author(s)Thomas Baguley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/06/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1685 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.