All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionRECAPTURING THE IDEALIST VIEW OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION! Reemphasizing a Glorious Gospel Interpretation of the Last Book of the Bible! This message of the revealed Christ, the unveiled Christ, the disclosure of Christ, was t only sent by the Lord's messenger to John, but it was set in signs; that it was significantly symbolized. How is this revelation of Christ symbolized? In two significant ways: (1) who Jesus Christ is; and (2) what Jesus Christ has done; specifically and more importantly, His atoning death upon Calvary's cross.
- Author BiographyJon J. Cardwell is a wretched sinner saved by God's free and sovereign grace. He lives in Anniston, Alabama with his wife, Lisa, his daughter, Rachel, and his mother-in-law, Virginia. He is the pastor at Sovereign Grace Baptist Church in Anniston after having ministered as a missionary and as a missionary-pastor in the Philippines, California, and remote bush Alaska. He is the author of the bestseller, Christ and Him Crucified, the CEO of Vayahiy Press, and the founder and overseer of Free Grace Tentmakers. Jon has also held the office of vice-chairman of the national Sovereign Grace Baptist Fellowship (2009-11), was elected as chairman on September 13, 2011, and reelected September 11, 2012. His Christianity has been shaped tremendously and influenced deeply by such redeemed sinners as John Bunyan (1628-1688), Charles H. Spurgeon (1834-1892), John Newton (1725-1807), and Granville Gauldin (1929- ). Other titles by Jon include A Puritan Family Devotional, Fullness of the Time, Lord Teach Us to Pray, Master Mega Writing, and Powerful Gospel Grace.
- Author(s)Jon J Cardwell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.