Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the greatest questions in the Christian faith is how do I achieve spiritual prosperity and finally gain victory over my life. Many are tired of fighting the same fight and being dealt the same hand, and want God to hurry up and answer them. Time and time again we look to our external circle to find stimulation for an internal struggle, only to find ourselves looking back at the Eternal Answer to avoid a worst situation. The keys to success are written in every self help book and can be heard in speaking arenas around the world, but God wants us to listen to what He has to say. True success is t measured by the amount of money in your bank account or the number of people that follow a multi-million dollar empire-Change your thinking! Most millionaires and successful people still find themselves unhappy and spiritually dry and seeking for spiritual urishment. We are charged to be different, and to show others that do t kw the way how to reach their greatest potential and live a spiritually prosperous life. God is calling every man to him. The Lord has room in the kingdom for all willing to lose their life to earn eternal life and achieve spiritual prosperity. No matter if you want to be rich in favor, own a Fortune 500 company or just want to develop the position in your life right w, God wants to show you how to take where you are and use that to get to where you want to be.
- Author(s)Dominique J Fryar
- Date of Publication02/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.