All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionWith straightforward, passionate words, Charles Spurgeon could take one Bible verse and draw insights powerful eugh to change lives. He preached over 3,500 sermons in his lifetime, many of them on the individuals who live out God's story in the Old and New Testaments. This volume highlights Spurgeon's sermons on fourteen men in the Old Testament and their relationships with God. Here you will discover that men such as Abraham, Ech, Moses, Samuel, and Isaiah are much like you in their questions, their desires, their relationships, their humanness, and their hunger for faith. Gently updated for the modern reader, Spurgeon's words are as powerful today as they were more than a century ago. So let him introduce you to the real men of the Bible--as you've never kwn them before.
- Author BiographyCHARLES HADDON SPURGEON (1834-1892) was one of England's best-known preachers in the second half of the nineteenth century. Ordained at 20, just four years after his conversion, he spent most of his career preaching in London's 6000-seat Metropolitan Tabernacle. The founder of a college that trained over nine hundred pastors during his lifetime, he also opened orphanages for underprivileged boys and girls, providing education to each one. He stands in the very first rank of preachers. No one since has been as widely read devotionally or so frequently mined by ministers.
- Author(s)Charles Haddon Spurgeon
- PublisherHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication29/07/2014
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Weight340 g
- Width240 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.