Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionFujiwara Ryo has an offer she can't refuse: a marriage proposal from her archenemy. As the shogun's royal prisoner, she'd be guaranteed a comfortable life in a gilded cage. But Ryo isn't the kind of girl to take the easy way out. So refuse it she does. And w a failed revolt against the Ashikaga shogunate has left her with a price on her head and her spurned fiance hot on her heels. Ryo escapes with Sen, her loyal lady-in-waiting, to sacred Mt. Koya. There, Sen's uncle summons the mighty Kala Sarpa. If all goes as planned, the Serpent of Time will transport Ryo far out of the shogun's reach, across six centuries to the present day. Except that Kala Sarpa bears a grudge of its own against the Fujiwara clan, and seizes the opportunity to even the scales. Their fates fully entwined, Ryo must again put her life at risk and return to the past in order to save her future.
- Author BiographyEugene Woodbury graduated from Brigham Young University with degrees in Japanese and TESOL. He has twice been a Utah Original Writing Competition finalist and is a recipient of the Sunstone Foundation Moonstone Award for short fiction. He lives in Orem, Utah, where he works as a free-lance writer and translator.
- Author(s)Eugene Woodbury
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byKatherine Woodbury
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.