All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.33Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2005, journalist Adam Cullen's wife, Donna, was killed by an arsonist. In desperation after police, fire department, and insurance investigators all give up trying to find the culprit, Cullen hires private detective Mike Cobb, but he, too, is stymied. Seven years later, Cobb re-enters Cullen's life. A search for a crack-addicted teenage runaway is tangled up with Calgary's most ruthless criminal organization -- and a possible lead on Donna's killer. The parallel investigations take the two onto Calgary's meanest streets, populated by a vicious biker gang, a silky-smooth pedophile, and an assortment of people who aren't at all what they seem. As they weave their way through long-buried secrets, Cobb and Cullen will come face-to-face with a cruelty they could never have expected.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Poulsen has been a broadcaster, teacher, football coach, and actor, who spends eighty to one hundred days each year as a visiting author in schools across Canada. He is the author of more than twenty books, including Old Man, which was short-listed for the Forest of Reading White Pine award, and Numbers which won the Sakura Medal in Japan. He lives in the foothills west of Claresholm, Alberta.
- Author(s)David A. Poulsen
- PublisherDundurn Group Ltd
- Date of Publication18/11/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDundurn Group Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.