Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionLoad balancing improves network performance by distributing traffic efficiently so that individual servers are t overwhelmed by sudden fluctuations in activity. Server Load Balancing is a guide to this critical component of high availability, clustering, and fault tolerance, all of which provide the infrastructure for reliable Internet sites and large corporate networks. Much of the information on load balancing comes from vendor-specific manuals that use inconsistent termilogy and are often biased toward the products they cover. Server Load Balancing explains to engineers and technicians the concepts and termilogy of load balancing and offers practical guidance for planning and implementing it in almost any environment. It includes a configuration guide with diagrams and sample configurations for installing, configuring, and maintaining products from the four major vendors: * Alteon WebSystems * Cisco's CSS Series (formerly ArrowPoint) * F5's BIG-IP * the Foundry ServerIron series By comparing several load balancing products, you'll gain a deeper understanding of the techlogy and how best to use it to improve your network performance. No system administrator responsible for traffic management should be without this practical guide.
- Author BiographyTony Bourke is a private consultant specializing in Unix administration, networking, and load balancing. He has held positions at SiteSmith, GlobalCenter, and Digex. Tony has designed and implemented SLB and Unix architectures for many high-profile and high-traffic web sites. He has published articles in Sys Admin Magazine, Hostingtech Magazine, and Network World. He is one of the leading authorities on the topic of server load balancing and frequently speaks at conferences around the country. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Tony Bourke
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication13/08/2001
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight319 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.