All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionService Agreements for SMB Consultants: A Quick-Start Guide to Managed Services by Karl W. Palachuk is an essential guide for I.T. Consultants. All forms are available to download online. Everyone kws it: Spoken agreements aren't worth the paper they're written on. The SMB Consultant is facing changes we never imaged a few years ago. Managed services are everywhere. Franchised tech support is taking off. And w big corporations are trying to compete in the SMB Space. Whether you like it or t, you need to make some changes in order to meet the challenges of the next few years. Service agreements literally define your business. If you're t using them, you need to start today. If you are using them, great! Just make sure that they truly represent who you are and how you want to define your business. Whether you sell your services hourly, in blocks of time, or with a Managed Service plan, you need a good service agreement. As with his other books, Karl gives you more than just the forms. Service Agreements for SMB Consultants includes best practices and lots of great information to help you run your business more prosperously.
- Author(s)Karl Palachuk
- PublisherGreat Little Book Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication29/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreat Little Book Publishing Co., Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.