All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionChristian Zagel presents a new way of invating, measuring, and improving self-service systems for retail environments in the context of Customer Experience Management. He shows that techlogy is used to evoke positive emotions during the shopping experience to t only satisfy the consumer, but also to stimulate fascination for brands and their products. The author's findings illustrate that a customer's experience with a brand is t only determined by the products themselves, but rather by a combination of multiple experiences. Whilst there has been a table rise in the number of sales channels, the ability to differentiate from competitors is still strongest where the brands have most influence: The physical point of sale.
- Author BiographyDr. Christian Zagel is a postdoctoral researcher at the Chair of Information Systems (Prof. Dr. Freimut Bodendorf) at the Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg.
- Author(s)Christian Zagel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/12/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note140 black & white illustrations, 59 black & white tables, biography
- Weight475 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.