All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionWith civic engagement in mind, service learning (SL) is becoming increasingly important across academic disciplines. Here, Sherry Shaw provides much-needed practical guidance on creating course syllabi, establishing deaf community partnerships, and conducting student evaluations for sign language interpreter education programs. She also addresses program feasibility, ethics, and student resistance to a typical coursework. Service Learning in Interpreter Education will prove indispensable to interpreter education program directors and anyone practicing in the field.
- Author BiographySherry Shaw is associate professor in the Department of Exceptional, Deaf, and Interpreter Education and program director of the ASL/English Interpreting Program, both at the University of North Florida, Jacksonville.
- Author(s)Sherry Shaw
- PublisherGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInterpreter Education Series
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Content Note7 tables, 3 figures
- Weight666 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.