All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a truly global perspective, this book serves as a road map for service-learning partnerships between information science and nprofit organizations. It introduces for the first time an essential framework for service learning in CIS, addressing both the challenges and opportunities of this approach for all stakeholders involved: faculty, students, and community nprofit organizations (NPOs), both domestic and abroad. This volume outlines numerous examples of successful programs from around the world, presenting practical working models for implementing joint projects between NPOs and academia.
- Author BiographyBRIAN A. NEJMEH is professor of Computer & Information Sciences and Entrepreneurship at Messiah College in Grantham, Pennsylvania. Formerly a software entrepreneur, Mr. Nejmeh is also a consultant with INSTEP (www.instep.com), advising corporations and NPOs on their IT market and product strategies.
- Author(s)Brian A. Nejmeh
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight810 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.