All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first text to examine the principal elements of service user involvement and participation across both adult and children's services. A valuable learning resource, it draws together information from research, service users, carers and practitioners across both groups. In addition, it gives an overview of the specific kwledge, attitude and skills that social workers need for training at qualifying level and integrates theory with evidence to inform everyday social work practice. Furthermore, case studies and activities encourage reflection and the application of this kwledge to practice situations.
- Author BiographyJanet Warren is Senior Lecturer in Social Work and Manager of the Service User and Carer Involvement Project at Anglia Ruskin University. She has a longstanding commitment to the participation of service users and carers in service provision and planning, and her recent research examines how the lives of young carers differ from other children in the population who do not take on caring roles.
- Author(s)Janet Warren
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2007
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleTransforming Social Work Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight323 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.