All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionEuropean ecomies are w dominated by services, and virtually all companies view service as critical to retaining their customers today and in the future. In its third European edition, Services Marketing: Integrating Customer Focus across the Firm provides full coverage of the foundations of services marketing, placing the distinctive gaps model at the center of this approach. Drawing on the most recent research and using up-to-date and topical examples, the book focuses on the development of customer relationships through quality service, out lining the core concepts and theories in services marketing today. New and updated material in this new edition include: New content on the role of digital marketing and social media has been added throughout to reflect the latest developments in this dynamic field; Increased coverage of Service dominant logic regarding the creation of value and the understanding of customer relationships; and, New examples and case studies added from global and invative companies including AirBnB, IKEA, Disneyland, Scandinavia Airlines, and Skyscanner.
- Author BiographyAlan Wilson is Professor of Marketing and a previous Head of theMarketing Department within the University of Strathclyde Business School.Before joining the university, he was a senior consultant and executive trainerwithin the services division of a London-based marketing consultancy practiceand prior to that an Associate Director of a leading London-based marketingresearch agency. He specialises in the marketing of services and has a PhD inthe subject. He is a Fellow of both the Chartered Institute of Marketing andthe Market Research Society. His book, Marketing Research: An IntegratedApproach, is in its third edition and he has published in a wide range ofmarketing and service management journals, for which he has won a number ofawards and prizes. Professor Wilson has delivered high-level executive trainingto a wide range of service organisations in the banking, hospitality,professional service and business-to-business service sectors and has beeninvited to deliver lectures and seminars on both services marketing and marketingresearch in a variety of countries throughout the world. He also regularly actsas a marketing and marketing research adviser to a number of Scottish andUK-based service organisations.
- Author(s)Alan Wilson,Dwayne D. Gremler,Mary Jo Bitner,Valarie A. Zeithaml
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Weight1 g
- Width77 mm
- Height103 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.