All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis resource will help pastors and visitors in their ministry with the sick and the dying. It is designed for use by any person, ordained or lay, who is engaged in any ministry of care. The Presbyterian Supplemental Liturgical Resource (SLT) series includes liturgies that were used on a trial basis in preparation for the development of the Book of Common Worship. Though superseded by the Book of Common Worship, SLR resources remain valuable, both for the variety of liturgical texts they contain and for the commentary on the text, which contains rich historical, theological, and practical background.
- Author(s)Cumberland Presbyterian Church,Office of Worship for the Presbyterian Church,Westminster John Knox Press
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1990
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleSupplemental Liturgical Resource
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/11/1994
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight216 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.