All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for practitioners who work with the gifted, this volume is intended to serve as a practical and easy-to-use resource for working with gifted students, their teachers, and their parents and families. It provides timely, practical, evidence-based techniques and guidelines to help these practitioners better help an underserved group. The book is written in a user-friendly style that makes this a quick, simple, and easy reference. Topics covered include identification and assessment of gifted students; important information for understanding the needs of the gifted; counseling and psychotherapy strategies; career counseling for gifted and talented students; methods for working with the families of the gifted; and legally-correct and ethically-smart counseling techniques. An accompanying CD will contain valuable resources such as PowerPoint presentations and reproducible handouts and forms.
- Author BiographySteven I. Pfeiffer, PhD, ABPP, is a Professor at Florida State University, where he serves as Director of Clinical Training of the combined Counseling Psychology and School Psychology program.
- Author(s)Steven I. Pfeiffer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSchool-Based Practice in Action
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white halftones
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.