All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionMany books on volunteerism and leadership are more theory than practice. <em>Serving with Significance</em> is full of easy-to-follow tips that can be implemented immediately by its readers. Although some people are lucky eugh to be born leaders, leadership is a skill that can be learned. Like most skills, the more it is practiced, the better one gets. The concept of volunteerism at its very roots is changing the community and the world in which we live.<em> Serving with Significance</em> is designed for every type of group, from formal to informal, local to international, prayer group to professional group, social to humanitarian, and especially membership-based organizations. While the primary audience is that of the nprofit sector, nearly all of the tips that follow are equally applicable in a corporate setting of any size. Leading the charge toward making a positive difference in the world is one of the few opportunities that every person can take advantage of at any point in his or her life.
- Author(s)M S Rebecca Henderson
- PublisherMill City Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication28/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMill City Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width102 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.