All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionSessions with James is an eleven-session study unit designed to give the learner a full understanding of the book of James. Each session is followed with a resource page of 8-10 questions. These resource pages allow for a deeper experience in the book of James and can be used by a seminar leader during preparation and planning as well as for individual Bible study.
- Author BiographyMichael D. McCullar is the executive pastor of Johns Creek Baptist Church, Alpharetta, Georgia. He is a graduate of the University of Alabama-Birmingham, New Orleans Baptist Seminary, and Oxford Graduate School. He is the author of the James Annual Bible Study, A Christian's Guide to Islam, Sessions with James, Sessions with Corinthians, Sessions with Timothy & Titus, and co-author of Building Blocks for Sunday School Growth and Sessions with Mark.
- Author(s)Michael D McCullar
- PublisherSmyth & Helwys,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleSessions
- Place of PublicationMacon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSmyth & Helwys,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.