Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.36Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- Description<em>Sessions with Luke</em> is a ten-lesson study designed to help participants explore and embody Christian character through reflection on biblical truths illustrated in the book of Luke. Each session is followed by a thought-provoking resource page of questions that allows for a deeper experience of the scriptural passages. These resource pages can be used by seminar leaders during preparation and group discussion, as well as in individual Bible study. Timothy Brock takes readers on a journey through Luke's brilliant collection of memorable stories, challenging teachings, and well-kwn parables describing the life and work of Jesus Christ. Ultimately, the stories found in Luke's gospel demonstrate that accepting the invitation to follow Jesus requires a radically transformed relationship with God and with other people. Followers of Jesus are encouraged to emulate and to embody the character of Christ as they create a lifestyle of obedience to God and service to others.
- Author Biography<strong>Timothy W. Brock</strong> serves as Assistant Professor of Christian Education at Campbell University Divinity School in Buies Creek, North Carolina. He is a graduate of the University of Alabama (B.S.) and The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky (M.Div./R.E. and Ed.D.). Prior to his appointment to the divinity school faculty in 2002, Dr. Brock served congregations for eighteen years in Alabama, Indiana, Kentucky, and Virginia. The Sessions Series editor is Michael D. McCullar
- Author(s)Timothy W Brock
- PublisherSmyth & Helwys,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleSessions
- Place of PublicationMacon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSmyth & Helwys,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width156 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.