All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionA woman's vocation is to love--indeed, this feminine gift is essential to the health and strength of civilization--and yet women cant love freely without kwing how to move past the personal wounds that are inevitable in a fallen world. In this new book, Genevieve Kineke shows women that once they see the grace and freedom inherent in forgiveness, their natural fear of injury will give way to the transforming power of God's grace. Addressing both the traumatic and the trivial, Genevieve weaves biblical truths and real-life stories together in a way that reveals the heart of forgiveness: the freedom that comes from letting go and forgiving.
- Author BiographyGENEVIEVE KINEKE is the author of The Authentic Catholic Woman and the founding editor of Canticle, a magazine for Catholic women. A featured speaker at numerous women s conferences, Genevieve also conducts retreats and workshops on authentic Catholic womanhood. A wife and mother of five, Genevieve and her family live in Rhode Island
- Author(s)Genevieve Kineke
- PublisherSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationCincinnati
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.