All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA lucid, elegant, and complete survey of set theory, this volume is drawn from the authors' substantial teaching experience. The first of three parts focuses on axiomatic set theory. The second part explores the consistency of the continuum hypothesis, and the final section examines forcing and independence results. 1996 edition.
- Author(s)Melvin Fitting,Raymond M. Smullyan
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.