All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionOld Lobo the Wolf, or The King as the Mexicans called him, was the leader of a very singular pack of gray wolves that had for years roamed the prairie around Currumpaw, New Mexico. He was well kwn to all the shepherds and cowboys and, wherever he appeared with his trusty band, the cattle were stricken with terror while the ranchers were plunged into despair and fury. Ernest Thompson Seton (1860 - 1946) was born in England but grew up in Toronto, Canada. He became a wildlife artist and naturalist traveling extensively through North America. In his book Wild Animals I Have Kwn (1899) he relates the true story of Lobo, The King. He went on to become Chief Scout of the Boy Scouts of America and a champion of the spirit of woodcraft.
- Author(s)Jiro Taniguchi,Yoshiharu Imaizumi
- PublisherPonent Mon Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleSeton...El Naturalista Viajero...
- Series Part/Volume Number0
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPonent Mon Ltd
- Weight567 g
- Width150 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.