All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis brand new guide book is a comprehensive overview of establishing joint ventures in China. It details all applicable decision making processes such as assessing your potential partner, choosing the relevant JV structure, conducting legal and financial due diligence. The guide contains complete JV contract and articles of association as well as an overview of JV law, details negotiation issues, land use rights, IP Protection and techlogy transfer, in addition to tips on staff hiring and HR. It also describes the tax and audit responsibilities in addition to buying out a JV partner and liquidations. It is a concise, detailed yet pragmatic guide of use to anyone considering or owning a JV in China.
- Author BiographyDezan Shira & Associates is a specialist foreign direct investment practice, providing business advisory, tax, accounting, payroll and due diligence services to multinationals investing in China, Hong Kong, India and Vietnam. Established in 1992, the firm is a leading regional practice in Asia with seventeen offices in four jurisdictions, employing over 170 business advisory and tax professionals. Dezan Shira & Associates provides a combination of business advisory and accounting services to our clients, giving them the ability to acquire professional knowledge in the local legal regulatory environment in each country as well as the tax and financial implications of doing so. We also provide useful business information through our media and publishing house, Asia Briefing.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleChina Briefing
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note2 colour illustrations
- Weight293 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAndy Scott,Chris Devonshire-Ellis,Sam Woollard
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.