Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the importance of the environment in the Early Years and its effect on learning and emotional development. It provides examples of excellent settings for learning as well as lots of ideas for organisation, planning, displays and making changes. It will inspire practitioners with its full colour photos and practical, easy to follow activities!
- Author BiographySally Featherstone has a wealth of experience as a teacher, head teacher and a local authority adviser and inspector. In recent years, alongside her activities in publishing, Sally has continued to build a national reputation as a trainer and consultant in the Primary and Early Years field.
- Author(s)Elaine Massey,Sally Featherstone,Sam Goodman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/06/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleProfessional Development
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteColour photos
- Weight459 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.