Settle it Out of Court: How to Resolve Business and Personal Disputes Using Mediation, Arbitration and Negotiation by Thomas E. Crowley (Paperback, 1994)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $69.56Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn attorney and conflict resolution specialist offers you step-by-step guidance to settling your disputes out of court...Marital, employer/employee, contract... matter what your dispute, this lucid and witty how-to guide offers you proven strategies and step-by-step guidance to resolving it fairly, equitably, and without the time and expense of a court trial. Packed with real-life examples and anecdotes and written in plain English, Settle It Out of Court is a valuable, entertaining resource for businesspeople, negotiators, and just about anybody involved in a dispute. Advance praise for Settle It Out of Court. ...a timely, insightful, practical, and extraordinarily well-written book on how to achieve fair and dignified resolutions of our disputes. Through real-life experiences, well-told anecdotes, and humor, Mr. Crowley provides a step-by-step guide...which is fun to read, easy to understand, and easy to use. Keith Hunter Regional Vice President American Arbitration Association ...a real gem. It s timely, witty, and it s desperately needed by millions of litigants and their attorneys...should be required reading for every business professional entering into a contract, every parent contemplating divorce, and every supervisor who finds himself or herself sitting opposite an irate employee. Dr. Peter S. Adler, PhD Managing Director, The Accord Group Former Director of the State of Hawaii Center for Alternative Dispute Resolution ...a rare combination of tremendously useful information conveyed in a simple, witty, readable manner...For anyone feeling trapped in a dispute, this will be a welcome road map to reaching a fair, fast, and ecomical resolution while keeping one s sanity intact. James K. Hoenig Arbitrator, mediator, attorney, and psychologist
- Author BiographyTHOMAS E. CROWLEY, JD, is an attorney and Chairperson of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Section of the Hawaii State Bar Association. He is also a member of the Committee on Alternative Dispute Resolution/Arbitration of the American Bar Association and a well-known writer and speaker on alternatives to litigation.
- Author(s)Thomas E. Crowley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/1994
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.