CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.53
- AU $50.00Trending at AU $70.59
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.38
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.79
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.23
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionDavid pulled his service knife from his side and cut the rope which was tied around Alex's ankles and jerked him to his feet, pulling him toward the railing.Then, without any hesitation at all, he pushed him over the side. Slipping his knife between Alex's hands he cut the bindings and pushed him over the side.
- Author BiographyIvan Wikert is a California native who now lives in Montrose, Colorado. He works construction and enjoys sailing, horseback riding, and hunting and fishing. He began writing to fill the cold winter nights.
- Author(s)Ivan Wikert
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.