All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSarah Thornton's vivid ethgraphy-an international hit, w available in fifteen translations-reveals the inner workings of the sophisticated subcultures that make up the contemporary art world. In a series of day-in-the-life narratives set in New York, Los Angeles, London, Basel, Venice, and Tokyo, ?Seven Days in the Art World? explores the dynamics of creativity, taste, status, money, and the search for meaning in life.
- Author BiographySarah Thornton's Seven Days in the Art World was named one of the best art books of the year by the New York Times and is available in sixteen languages. She was the chief writer on contemporary art for the Economist. She holds a BA in art history and a PhD in sociology.
- Author(s)Sarah Thornton
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication10/11/2009
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note8 illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine22 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.