Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.58Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.71Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionThe most pressing issue in Kathryn's life is her husband's new girlfriend. The last thing she wants to do in the middle of her divorce is go to her hometown to confront family skeletons. But, this particular skeleton has a name, Grace, and Grace is the only living person who has the answer to a question that has haunted Kathryn for nearly her entire life. Why are her parents dead? Why did Grace murder them? It's been nearly 40 years since that fateful night. Kathryn has never met Grace, and w time is running out. Grace is dying and Kathryn has only a few days to get her answer. She comes face to face with the murderer to ask the question, Why? The revelations will forever change her life.
- Author BiographyAlicia Howie is from Danville, Illinois. While enrolled in a Fantasy and Mythology course at Danville Area Community College, a few wayward characters rooted into her psyche and the only way to get them out was to tell their story. She's been writing ever since, a passion that continues to send her on interesting adventures, including a trip to Brazil. Alicia currently lives in Colorado Springs. Of course, her family and friends in Danville are forever in her heart and never far from her thoughts.
- Author(s)Alicia Howie
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.