All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJune 1940: Vladimir Lossky joined the massive exodus from Paris before the advancing German Army. In his diary of the upheaval, this theologian of Orthodox mysticism reflects on civilisation, war and the place of Christianity in East and West.
- Author(s)Vladimir Lossky
- PublisherSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Series TitleOrthodox Christian Profiles
- Place of PublicationCrestwood, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.27
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.