All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionTHE GREATEST WESTERN WRITERS OF THE 21ST CENTURY From national bestselling authors William Johnstone and J.A. Johnstone comes the epic tale of Hangtree County, Texas, where a gunslinger and a lawman work to bring peace to the most dangerous town in the west . . . TO SAVE A KILLER, A GUNMAN BLASTS HIS WAY ACROSS TEXAS On the trail to Hangtree, a gang of bandits give chase to a teenage gunslinger. Young Bill is bracing for the end when the crack of a Winchester scatters the bandits. Sam Heller, Hangtree lawman, has saved ather life. And Bill will beg Heller to save one more . . . Bill rode in from East Texas, where Cullen Baker, the original quick-draw artist, fights a life-and-death battle with a corrupt robber baron for control of the Torrent River. Bill came seeking help from Cullen's old pal, Johnny Cross, who agrees to ride east to lend a bullet or two. It's a long way to go for justice, requiring a trek across a desert held by brutal outlaws just waiting to kill under a merciless sun. But with Sam Heller at Cross's side, the odds are better. And when the ammo's loaded and the triggers are cocked for an all-out gun battle, the Torrent will flow red--with blood . . .
- Author BiographyWilliam W. Johnstone is the USA Today and New York Times bestselling author of over 300 books, including PREACHER, THE LAST MOUNTAIN MAN, LUKE JENSEN BOUNTY HUNTER, FLINTLOCK, SAVAGE TEXAS, MATT JENSEN THE LAST MOUNTAIN MAN; THE FAMILY JENSEN, SIDEWINDERS, and SHAWN O'BRIEN TOWN TAMER. His thrillers include Home Invasion, Tyranny, Stand Your Ground, Black Friday, and Suicide Mission. Visit his website at www.williamjohnstone.net or by email at email@example.com. Being the all-around assistant, typist, researcher, and fact checker to one of the most popular western authors of all time, J.A. Johnstone learned from the master, Uncle William W. Johnstone. He began tutoring J.A. at an early age. After-school hours were often spent retyping manuscripts or researching his massive American Western history library as well as the more modern wars and conflicts. J.A. worked hard--and learned. Every day with Bill was an adventure story in itself. Bill taught me all he could about the art of storytelling. 'Keep the historical facts accurate, ' he would say. 'Remember the readers, and as your grandfather once told me, I am telling you now: be the best J.A. Johnstone you can be.'
- Author(s)William W. Johnstone
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2017
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight200 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.