All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionLove, Integrity, Encouragement. These are just a few of the spiritual basics that are essential in the life of born again believers who interact with both Christians and n-Christians on a daily basis. As men and women of faith strive to follow the Great Commission, their fellowship with God cant be allowed to grow stale. It must continue to flourish and become more exciting, more desirable every day. Seven Essentials for Intimacy With God was designed to help anyone, Christian or n-Christian grow into a powerful and dynamic covenant relationship with God through Jesus Christ. This practical book endeavors to help the believer intensify their walk with God, while giving the n-believer a better understanding of who God is. Visit our website at www.ktwm.org for more information.
- Author BiographyGreg Boyd is a native of Greensboro, NC where he resides with his wife of over 20 years, Lillie. They have two daughters, Katrina and Kierra and one granddaughter, Kyla. Greg has been a Bible teacher and minister for more than 17 years. He currently serves as an ordained deacon, minister, and Teen Ministry leader at Love and Faith Christian Fellowship in Greensboro, NC. He has earned a Certificate of Theology from the Love and Faith Bible College where he also served as a facilitator and he holds a Bachelor's degree in Religion from Liberty University.
- Author(s)Greg Boyd
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.