All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionSeven Pillars of Servant Leadership trains readers in how to evolve and implement the competencies and behaviors of servant leadership using pointed questions, stories, exercises, case studies, and research-based activities, which the authors have field-tested with numerous leaders in the public and private sectors. Seven Pillars goes beyond developing individual skills, however. Each chapter includes stories of how servant-led companies have integrated specific servant leadership principles and skills into corporate cultures and policies. The final chapter offers updated strategies and examples so that readers can begin implementing servant leadership in their own organisations The book includes questions that are ideal for small groups, that reflect the findings of twenty years of research on the changes of human behavior that takes place in individuals and organisations.
- Author BiographyJames W. Sipe, PhD, is a senior consultant and team leader with Personnel Decisions International, a global human resource consulting firm. Don M. Frick, PhD, is a university professor, writer, speaker, consultant, and media producer.
- Author(s)Don M. Frick,James W. Sipe
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/10/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.