All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever hired someone whom you never should have hired in the first place? If your answer is 'Yes', you're t alone. Few hiring managers have been taught to hire successfully. Since hiring is a decision that will have a huge impact on a company's most important assets - its employees - leaving hiring to chance seems unreasonable. There is magic in making good hiring decisions; it's a skill anyone can learn. In Seven Rules for Hiring Extraordinary Talent , the author brings his thirty years of experience working with companies to find, select and hire key employees to life. The Seven Rules outlines the most common mistakes in hiring he has observed and ted, and will show the reader how to avoid these mistakes. Told as a business story for effective and enjoyable reading, Seven Rules will serve as a guide for anyone involved in the hiring process. Igre these rules at your peril, because they can be expensive.
- Author(s)Richard J. Pinsker
- PublisherHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAmerherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.