All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionSeven Rules for the College Playground is the perfect gift for the college student in your life. This easy-to-read handbook sets out the seven rules college students should follow to avoid risky behavior that will place them in harm's way. It helps them make their college experience a time of discovery and excitement, t misfortune. It helps them, Get a college degree NOT an arrest record. The seven rules include advice on avoiding unlawful behavior concerning everything from alcohol, to sex, to drugs and beyond. It is a short, pithy (and at times humorous) primer, written in language which college students can understand and relate. Order this handbook w. Don't wait to share this advice with the student you care about.
- Author BiographyHugh Duvall is a criminal defense attorney based in Eugene, Oregon, home of the University of Oregon. In addition to his law practice, he serves on the UO Law School faculty. He is also the author of The Lawyer's Song: Navigating the Legal Wilderness.
- Author(s)Hugh Duvall
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.