All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionTo live a virtuous life might seem like a daunting task, but we are fortunate to have examples to followthe saints who have faced sin through the embodiment and exemplification of virtue. In this book, the reader will meet seven saints who lived seven virtues, and will discover concrete ways that they can live those virtues in their own lives. Each chapter will include: <ul> A quote from the saint A personal reflection on each saint A brief biography A discussion on the spirituality of each saint, and concrete examples how to emulate this saint and grow in the virtue that saint models A prayer to conclude each chapter, asking for the intercession of that saint Seven Saints for Seven Virtues covers a wide range of spirituality and life circumstances, demonstrating that everyone, in every role of life, has the opportunity to live a virtuous life.
- Author BiographyJean M. Heimann is a psychologist and educator, speaker, parish minister, diocesan speaker, and an active blogger. Her work is regularly featured in the National Catholic Register and other Catholic publications. She lives in Wichita, Kansas.
- Author(s)J. Heimann
- PublisherSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCincinnati
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width148 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.