All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionSimon Woodroffe, founder, YO! Sushi and a growing empire of YO These guys really are the best at what they do: homing in on inspired leaders and coaxing them into sharing how they achieve extraordinary results. Sit up and take tice: Therea s some powerful mojo at work in this book. And ita s a cracking read, too. Dame Anita Roddick, Founder of The Body Shop 'Business has the power to change the world for the better. But we urgently need more maverick leaders to shake up complacent practices. 'Seven Secrets...' is for maverick leaders who want to shake things up. It's an inspiring read.' Rene Carayol, co--author, Corporate Voodoo This book is t just for reading; ita s for living by, thinking by and doing by -- ita s t for the faint of heart; it's for those who are prepared to lead. Warren Bennis, Distinguished Professor of Management, University of Southern California, author of On Becoming A Leader and Geeks and Geezers A useful and readable account of how some extraordinary business leaders operate outside a leadership as usuala . Extraordinary leaders share invative ideas for achieving extraordinary results. In the face of dramatic change, traditional forms of leadership have become obsolete. Phil Blackburn--cofounder of the Inspired Leaders Network--and business writer Phil Dourado distil the insights of invative business leaders on their new responses to todaya s challenges. They show readers how to develop trust and build relationships; create a Thank God Ita s Monday! work culture; focus on distinction rather than competition; deliver a superior customer experience; and lead effectively through change. Full of fresh ideas and practical advice, Seven Secrets of Inspired Leaders will help leaders motivate and align any organization to achieve success.
- Author BiographyDr. Phil Blackburn is the the co--author of two books on innovation and economic growth. He is the Inspired Leaders Network's co--founder. Phil was CEO of the government agency in charge of economic development for a large part of London, the UKa s capital. He was a judge of the Millennium Design Awards and helps judge the National Business Awards. He is Chairman of Inspired Movies, a feature film production company. Phil Dourado is a writer, editor & business analyst. He specializes in emerging forms of leadership and in business, consumer and social trends. He has written for a wide range of national newspapers and magazines on both sides of the Atlantic, from New Scientistto GQ. He has also edited two B2B magazines, one in the US, the other in the UK. Phil is the Inspired Leaders Network's Chief Story Teller.
- Author(s)Phil Blackburn,Phil Dourado
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/04/2005
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.