All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionMeet the characters: Cecilia and Tommy: Two best friends who live on the wrong side of the tracks with crumbled lives and neglectful parents. They think running away from home will make things easier. They never imagined what they had in store. Can their friendship stand the test of Seven? Greg: He wakes up in the morning with a fresh cup of coffee, goes to work, comes home, goes to sleep, wakes up to ather fresh cup of coffee, goes to work, comes home, and goes to bed. When his rote and motous life slowly starts to unravel, Greg, the puzzle solving lawyer, falls apart. Will be unravel completely before Seven's done with him? Hazel and Kale: Just two teenagers madly in love. Kale's wanted Hazel since he first laid eyes on her. Hazel needs Kale as he is the only stability in her life, the only one that can really be there for her since her parents' jobs are more important to than their daughter. They thought the summer would be a chance for their newfound love to blossom. Will it even have the chance to before Seven rips it apart? Kariann: Supermom leads a hectic life. When she's t taking care of her son, Noah, she's teaching and during the summer she works at the day care center, taking care of everyone else's kids. It's what she's good at. Taking care of people. Add to that list her needy sister and newly widowed father, along with an irresponsible, pestering ex-boyfriend who happens to be Noah's father. She's Ms. Fix-it. But how can she possibly make anything better when she's captured by Seven? Jonathan: Finally, there's Jonathan. He's dark. Clever as a snake and as temperamental as one, too. All he wanted was to be left alone. Was that too much to ask? Yes. As much as he'd like to igre it, the self proclaimed bad boy might be the only match for Seven. When seven strangers are thrown together to be pawns in a psycho's mind game, they realize that they have to work together to reach their true potential or it could very well mean their death. Seven strangers. Seven stories. One chance to t only save their lives, but to change them in ways they'd never even imagined possible.
- Author BiographyPaige wrote her first book, Starless Sky at age 15 and published it in January of 2010 and her second book, Seven was published February 2011. Learn more about her at www.paigeagnew.com.
- Author(s)Paige Agnew
- Date of Publication10/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.