All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionFor a Christian, dating the traditional way--meeting someone out in public, through a friend, or over the Internet--can be quite difficult. The world we live in is driven by sex and lust, pressuring single people to engage in premarital intercourse. As a result, many people find it difficult to find true satisfaction. Seven Simple Steps of Finding a Mate God's Way challenges you to take a stand, showing that you can date while living holy before God. Author Gregory Backmon offers practical advice on finding a suitable mate by setting standards and boundaries, walking in the Spirit, making wise decisions, and avoiding the traps of the enemy. Don't waste time searching for temporary gratification of your flesh. This handbook of Christian relationships will encourage you to date with the purpose of finding the man or woman God has created especially for you.
- Author BiographyGregory Backmon received the call to teach the Word of God more than fifteen years ago. With a strong emphasis on intercessory prayer and faith confessions, Elder Backmon teaches how to live victoriously by exercising the authority given to children of God. Gregory and his wife, Ghislaine, live in Orangeburg, South Carolina, with their four children and one grandchild.
- Author(s)Gregory Backmon
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.