All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive book takes the reader through the necessary steps to develop user buy-in and assistance in creating a learner-driven library program. The result? A unique, exemplary school library program that is eligible for national awards.
- Author BiographyAnn M. Martin is educational specialist for the Library Services Department for Henrico County Public Schools, Henrico, VA.
- Author(s)Ann M. Martin
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Note8
- Weight318 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.