All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionIn Seven Ways to Change the World, Jim Wallis argues that politics has failed to solve the biggest issues of our time: extreme and needless poverty, global warming and environmental degradation, terrorism and the endless cycle of violence, racism, human trafficking, health and education, respect for human life and the crisis in families and parenting. Whatever happened to the 'common good'? Writing out of a US context but applicable to the wider world, Wallis helps us rediscover our moral centre and infuses us with the inspiration and passion we need to chart a new course and build the kind of movements that change politics.
- Author BiographyJim Wallis, an evangelical, is the leading figure at the crossroads of religion and politics in America today. He is the founder of Sojourners, a US network of progressive Christians working for justice and peace. He is a bestselling author and his columns appear in the 'New York Times', 'Washington Post', and 'Los Angeles Times'.
- Author(s)Jim Wallis
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication14/03/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.